Countdown Widget

Dubs at
Stowford 2018

Wales: 01443 672333 // Devon: 01271 889339 // Email:
We are open 7 days a week so why not give us a ring and see if we can help.

Frequently Asked Questions

Some of your Questions:

If you are converting a panel van into a campervan, you need to consider whether you want to re-register the vehicle as a motorhome with the DVLA.

Download our Completion Pack to learn more about the requirements to re-register your campervan.

Stowford Campervan Completion Pack

Didn’t find the answer?

If you have any other questions that you can’t find on our website please fill in the form below and we will endeavour to get back to you with an answer.

Name *
Email *